You'll LOVE Luxury 5 Star Honeysuckle Cottage
Luxury 5 Star self catering holiday cottage in beautiful Bronte country - Haworth, Yorkshire
Honeysuckle Cottage is a luxury one bed-roomed holiday cottage and is one of the few holiday cottages in the Bronte area awarded a 5 star English Tourist Board rating. Located on a small working farm and close to moorland, Honeysuckle Cottage has stunning panoramic views.
Located in the picturesque Bronte village of Oxenhope, near Haworth, Yorkshire, the cottage was originally the mistal for the adjoining farmhouse of Hardnaze Farm before being converted into a luxury cottage for two. It retains its original character, whilst still sporting all of the modern luxuries that make a holiday stay special.
Stunning panoramic views of farm and moorland across Rag Clough valley can be enjoyed from the windows and the rear terrace.
- Open plan ground floor with under-floor heating and central heating throughout
- Comfortable lounge with widescreen TV, free view box and DVD player
- Spectacular sunset views from French windows that lead onto a patio
- Fully fitted dining kitchen with dishwasher, oven & hob, fridge/freezer, microwave oven and washer/dryer
- Enclosed side garden with spectacular views
- Pet friendly for one well behaved dog, no charge, but only allowed on ground floor
- Safe and secure storage area for bikes
- Four piece bathroom with bath, sink, toilet, separate shower and spectaular views
- Beautifully decorated bedroom with king-size bed and views across the garden and fields
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Sunny garden and a barbecue area
- Use of Hardnaze Clough, a conservation area of moorland and stream owned by the farm
- Fantastic walks over moorland straight from the door of our cottage
- Dog friendly pub within walking distance
- Private unlimited parking
- No smoking